Khmer monk on Facebook

Theravada Buddhism is the state's religion of Cambodia since about 1,000 years, which is practiced by more than 95 percent of the population.

As we are Khmer, I would like to know about your opinion regard to some Buddha monks whom own a Lexus, a driver, smartphones... What do you think?

I often got friend request on Facebook from Buddha monks but I'd never accepted those requests and I don't support or I don't like to see our Khmer monks on Facebook. They would like to share Buddha's advices via the social network. 

I heard a lot of Khmer ladies complaint about that. They said they met such the case as above and they always reject the requests. 

Just leave your comments here because I would like to know your ideas. Is it good or not, right or wrong for our religion that Khmer monks join Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment