How to create an Apple ID

It doesn't mean all Apple product's users have Apple ID. Some of my friends ask me how to create download something from iTune Store, they cannot download anything for their iPhones.

Well, sound funny, I laughed and replied "how can I know if I've used iPhone but I use an old Android version. Sure! Android need an ID as well and users have to sign up unless they have Google account already.

Apple ID gives you easy access to a variety of Apple services, including the iTunes Store, Apple Online Store, iChat, and more. We will not share your information with anyone else unless you authorize us to do so.

You can sign up for Apple ID via your Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook... but an easy is to Apple website to do it. Go to this link https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/createAppleId and fill out your information like to create a Facebook account. Try it and enjoy your iOS and Mac OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment